Wednesday, February 15, 2012

TURNING INTO A WORTHLESS CURTIN-IAN !


Hi. I am going to write something today, but about what? I don't know. Just write whatever appear in my mind. So this might be a long crap or maybe short, bear with me ya. Hehe~

Well, everything remains the same so far. Holiday on going, boredom never goes, sleeping is the only thing to waste my time, doing some reading and etc. It's a repeating life cycle for what I can tell.

I'd went for a short shopping with my little cousin. She is 13 years old. It was an interesting experience. When I was together with her this afternoon, I found that her actions reflect what I did when I was in her age. She likes to spend her money on little useless things, so do I when I was still a girl. She told me her secrets, a lot of secrets, especially the boy who she admire so much. But I seldom told others about my secrets. I just couldn't control my mouth from smiling when she was telling me.

One thing makes me happy, she said she would like me to be her sister as she is the only girl among her siblings, she has 3 big brothers above her. Actually I feel the same, I wish I can have a little sister that I can share my love to her and pamper her. It's so sweet, don't you think?

====================================

Before I end this post let me share an epic joke here and you need to know this if you're a Malaysian!


"If you bother to Google her name you would no doubt quickly come to realise that she’s is the most hated wife of all our past PMs. You would also come to know that she is linked to murder most foul in Malaysia by circumstantial evidence. The case is still on-going and you may just find your honorary PhD’s name cropping up in the international media from time to time." I quoted this from somewhere in the internet. I must send my salute to the writer of this article. WELL DONE! I am not going to write more about this topic. You can find more information through internet easily as this has becoming a hot topic throughout Malaysia and Australia. This issue has brings Malaysia and Australia gone into mess, BIG MESS ! I AM SO SHAMEFUL AND FEELING INSULTED!

No comments:

Post a Comment