I've been so free for this entire week. School commences in few more days, which I am looking forward to it everyday. I sit in front of this flat thingy-labtop everyday until my butt really turns flat.
Knowing that my result will be release by tomorrow. I am not worry it will pass or not cause I know it must be passed. But I am worry for the grade. I hope it can be a good grade as I think it should happens in that way. I think I've answered that paper pretty good.
I was chatting with a senior through msn just now and we talked about studies. What I get from the conversation is the units that I'm going to study are all so hard, only one is easier. I am feeling so stress by now. Haha! Even I haven't seen any lecturers or tutors yet. Wish me luck!
Knowing that my result will be release by tomorrow. I am not worry it will pass or not cause I know it must be passed. But I am worry for the grade. I hope it can be a good grade as I think it should happens in that way. I think I've answered that paper pretty good.
I was chatting with a senior through msn just now and we talked about studies. What I get from the conversation is the units that I'm going to study are all so hard, only one is easier. I am feeling so stress by now. Haha! Even I haven't seen any lecturers or tutors yet. Wish me luck!
All right, stop here. Bye!
:)
:)
No comments:
Post a Comment