Okay, yesterday was consider as my first holiday. So I went out for a gathering with my old friends from secondary. The gathering had put an urge to me to attend it as I didn't have seen them for quite a long time. I didn't even have invite them to my house during the new year. *kind of guilty* So, WE MET ! As a normal gathering schedule, first we eat, then talk and update each other then photo taking session and lastly a second round of gossip at other place. I am so regret that I didn't take any photo by using my device. So I grabbed a photo from FB.
I couldn't find the group photo of her.
===================================
Before I end this post, I've something to share. I listened this from radio when I was having hair cut this afternoon which touched the deepest heart of mine. The DJ said
:“正当你在埋怨脚下那双有些旧的鞋时,想想那些没有一双完整的脚的不幸人。”
我想说的是鞋虽然旧了,但至少你能到达你想到达的目的地。要学会“知足”,你才能得到“满足”。
Be thankful, always. Then you will find yourself happy.
:)
No comments:
Post a Comment