Monday, February 6, 2012

Life is good if you think it is.

Hi,world. I've something to tell, "MY EXAM ENDED YESTERDAY!" Hooray~ Finally the disaster ends. But this means the CNY is ended at the same time. So yesterday was Chap Goh Meh and also the last day of my summer course. I've made a lot of complaint through out this month. Let's recap what are happening. First thing first,the summer course commenced, then everyone was busy with the cny's preparation, then came along with my mid-term exam just 3 days before the cny, and then my cny was not enjoyable as before as my class started at the 4th day of new year, and last but not least was the final exam yesterday. Taadaa~ that's my new year. Didn't celebrate much, really. My mind was full of studes whatever I am doing during that time. So pity huh? I spent less time with family, I didn't even got time to meet with friends who were beck from outside.

What I've found through out this new year is as we grown up year to year, we have lesser and lesser time and opportunity to stay with your love ones. It's bad when you see your family was going out for house visiting but you couldn't join. It's bad when you know your friends were coming back from outside for new year celebrating but you couldn't see them.

But I am glad that my family is understanding my situation. They shared the works that I suppose to do every year for the new year preparations. They served me like a queen this month. I could sit there in doing nothing but study. Someone will informed me when the meals were ready. Someone will remind me to move my butt when I'd sitting there for whole day. It was funny and yet warmth.

But now my study is ended so my queen life has no longer exist. Hahaha!

=================================

Despite of any excuses that you having, family is the most important element in your life that you never ever ignore. You will not be perfect without them. Take every seconds you have and spent it with people who you care and love, always.

Life is good if you think it is.

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment