Well,it is the valentine's day. Happy Valentine's Day to all the attached couples out there!! But it's absolutely not my day! However, I still have made a lot of fun today. I went out with a sweet girl and we did a very crazy thing. We went sing k in the afternoon for 3 hours combo! Wah~ it's kinda exhausted after all. We sang for non stop. By the way, I need to give her a compliment of her singing. She really had a potential voice. Her singing really impressed me. Therefore, you really have to feel proud and confident with your singing.
All right,I've lost my voice and feeling drunk after taking the cough drug. Bye! Do have a sweet and lovely night with your love one.
All right,I've lost my voice and feeling drunk after taking the cough drug. Bye! Do have a sweet and lovely night with your love one.
Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.4

No comments:
Post a Comment