Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Sweet day!

It was 27/11/2011, my friend's wedding day. I was so happy because she invited me to her wedding dinner although we are not so close. During the wedding dinner, me and my friends were so lucky to be arranged to sit in a very good position. We could see clearly when the bride and bridegroom were walking into the hall. Besides that, I saw a lot of familiar faces. But one thing made me so upset is that, some of them were studied in the same class with me before and they don't even bother to smile at me when I pretended to smile to them. People changed! Enough for that. Okay,I didn't took any picture at that night but I get it from somewhere else. It's plagiarism I know!

Taken from Leng.

Taken from Hui.

The bride and bridegroom of the day!

The happy family.

Finally, she get married to the man she loves. Hope she live happily with her family forever.
That's all, I have to off to bed. I am getting sick, I can feel the heat in my body.
Good night!

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment