Well,I'd finish my last paper yesterday. Normally I will feel so happy and jump up high as my can enjoy my holiday. BUT, I'm not. I'm so worry about my results from day to day, minute to minute. I've a tough semester, which I met with some disqualified lecturers and tutors. I'm not want to make a complaint or find excuses for my coming bad results,BUT they're really sucks.
A very ridiculous incident that I hear from my friend today. The friend of mine is studying at the Curtin main campus at Bently and we met today. We are taking the same unit named Finance 203. And this morning when we were discussed about the exam questions, she told me the answer for the last question, which the question is talk about option strategy. When I heard the answer she told me, the word WTF appeared in my monolog. I never heard about that option strategy and my lecturer didn't even taught us about that trough out the semester. So, special thanks to my Finance lecturer, Mr Alpha, you've totally ruin my final exam. My 10% gone because of you!
I'm feeling so bad in writing this post. However, I went to have a dinner with my dearest friends last night. Dinner after final exam is out tradition and it is a must. We celebrated birthday of a friends of mine and he was touched. Meaning to say our under plan was succeed. All of us are enjoy with the night, I guess??? I would like to share the pictures here but my bro not yet edit them. So, maybe I'll share them next time.
Okay,I plan to go swim tomorrow. It's been awhile that I didn't swim.
Good night and tomorrow will be another wonderful day.
A very ridiculous incident that I hear from my friend today. The friend of mine is studying at the Curtin main campus at Bently and we met today. We are taking the same unit named Finance 203. And this morning when we were discussed about the exam questions, she told me the answer for the last question, which the question is talk about option strategy. When I heard the answer she told me, the word WTF appeared in my monolog. I never heard about that option strategy and my lecturer didn't even taught us about that trough out the semester. So, special thanks to my Finance lecturer, Mr Alpha, you've totally ruin my final exam. My 10% gone because of you!
I'm feeling so bad in writing this post. However, I went to have a dinner with my dearest friends last night. Dinner after final exam is out tradition and it is a must. We celebrated birthday of a friends of mine and he was touched. Meaning to say our under plan was succeed. All of us are enjoy with the night, I guess??? I would like to share the pictures here but my bro not yet edit them. So, maybe I'll share them next time.
Okay,I plan to go swim tomorrow. It's been awhile that I didn't swim.
Good night and tomorrow will be another wonderful day.
:)
No comments:
Post a Comment