Monday, November 21, 2011

Balik Kampung

Woohoo~ I've came back from my grandparents' house.Actually I've wrote for this post few days before but I failed to upload it because I couldn't upload pictures. However,I've spent my time with my cousins and relatives, feeling so happy! I don't do why I like to go there since I was young. I still remember when I was young, I'd followed my grandparents going to Bekenu from Miri when there were holidays without my parents company. After arriving there, I'd gather with cousins then we play around at my grandparents' garden. We burnt dried leaves, caught earthworms, fishing, and others. These are the things that we would discuss about when we meet now. All of us have been growing up nowadays, but we are still closed to each other. Let me show to you how a kampung life looks. :)

The simple jetty we used to take boat to my grandparents' house before there is a road.


The thing you can found anywhere at kampung.

Little pond.


Cousin.





I bet no one knows what is this. This is the shell for rubber tree seed.

========================================

Few more days to December, 8 more weeks to CNY. Time flies! I've got my results. Thanks Buddha what I passed all of my units. But the marks were not pretty. Have to work during next sememster. *i never implement this even i set this as my goal every semester*

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment