I came back from a one day trip to Long Lama, I'm so happy that I could stay away from Miri for one day. Thanks to my mum who suggested the plan. Boredom makes me can't breath.
Long Lama is a very small town. There only about hundreds of people living there. However, what I felt and saw when I was travel for many times, people at there are not so friendly. Especially to Chinese. They are so care about for everything and realism. They look down at the poor ones and bully the weak ones. They count every cents in detail. They plot someone secretly. They can be two-faced to people. I'm so upset when looking at them. Even Kayans there are more caring, friendly and kind compared to Chinese. They are willing to help you no matter what race you are. People,can we be united by not looking at skin colour or what language you spoke?
-------------------------------------------------------------
Unexpected kindness is the most powerful, least costly, and most underrated
agent of human change. Kindness that catches us by surprise
brings out the best in our natures. --Bob Kerrey
:)
agent of human change. Kindness that catches us by surprise
brings out the best in our natures. --Bob Kerrey
:)
No comments:
Post a Comment