Monday, October 31, 2011

It's tomorrow!

I smells freedom and it's tomorrow!!! I just can't wait. I'm listing those things that I'm going to do in my mine.

Things to do during holiday:
> Swim frequently and learn how to breath when swimming.
> Help my mum out for house works.
> Read an English fiction and a Reader Digest.
> Hang out with friends.
> Bake a Japanese Cotton Cheese Cake. * which I've thinking for so long ago*
> Play badminton frequently.
> Waiting my brother to come back.
> Ready for summer course. *which reduce my 3mths holiday to 1mth*
> Prepare for CNY. *have to do lots of biscuits and cakes*

That's all I can think so far. Woohoo~ I am feeling excited.

----------------------------------------------------

When you face difficulties or burdens, take it silently and moving on. You'll find out it becomes easier as time goes by, because you're growing better through out the journey.

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment