Hi, my name is Anne Sim. Anne, is my new name. I like this name with no reason, just like it. I'm forced to create a new account as I cant retrieve my old one.
Just want to have a short post. The purpose I create this account is because my holiday is coming soon, as soon as next Tuesday and I need to do something so that my holiday would not turns tedious ! Yeaappyy! I just can't wait the day to come.
This semester is a nightmare for me. Everything is screwing up, I met a terrible lecturer I ever had, I've the lowest internal mark that I ever got and also my final exam. I was so upset few days ago. BUT, one of my best friends telling me that it is just a little quiz from God. She is brighten me up. And yet, I believe bad thing will not go forever, it will come to an end. I'm so glad she appears in my live, she is precious. She is just as good as a life buoy, which never sink. Hahahaha!
Just want to have a short post. The purpose I create this account is because my holiday is coming soon, as soon as next Tuesday and I need to do something so that my holiday would not turns tedious ! Yeaappyy! I just can't wait the day to come.
This semester is a nightmare for me. Everything is screwing up, I met a terrible lecturer I ever had, I've the lowest internal mark that I ever got and also my final exam. I was so upset few days ago. BUT, one of my best friends telling me that it is just a little quiz from God. She is brighten me up. And yet, I believe bad thing will not go forever, it will come to an end. I'm so glad she appears in my live, she is precious. She is just as good as a life buoy, which never sink. Hahahaha!
Something I would like to share:



So don't wasting your time that make you in upset, but occupy your time in
doing something meaningful and benefits you.

I'm like this painting so much. It is the "Starry Night" that painted by Van Gogh. He painted this when he was in a mental hospital. The painting is what he saw when he looked outside his window. Can you feel the sadness when looking at this painting? It is an amazing painting. Who believe it is painted manually without any technology helps.
-----------------------------------------------------------------
" I can't change the direction of the wind, but I can adjust my sails to always reach my destination. ----- Jimmy Dean
:)
No comments:
Post a Comment