Friday, December 2, 2011

It's December!

So fast, here the December comes, just with a wink of eye. I am counting down to 2012, because there are two things that I am expecting. I am waiting to finish my holiday so that I can start my summer course asap. As you know, a long holiday can kills me. Second thing is I want to see is it there will be the doomsday in 2012. Never think I am just kidding, I mean it.

I am not worry that I'll die on the doomsday, which I am not a person who scare to die and not because of I have many wishes that not yet come true. The only reason is I can't stay together with my family anymore after I die and we will forget each other after we were reborn. This makes me so sad. I don't want to stay with them for only 21 years!!! But who knows what will happen next. People will never expect what life will gives us at the next second until you're there. So what I think is stop imagine for what you will like in the future, but you can plan for future.

=======================================
Starting from now spend your time to build relationship.
Starting from now spend your time to build financial standing.
Starting from now spend your time to acquire skills.
Starting from now spend your time to improve health.
Starting from now spend your time to build spirit vitality.
and of course,
Spend your time with your family and love ones!

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment