1. First for the most, I want to get healthier so that I can enjoy the rest of my life longer.
2. I MUST study extra hard in my studies!
3. I wanna meet and know more friends.
4. I must trying hard to amend my odd behaviours.
5. Treat people better, be generous and kind with things or people I don't like.
6. Put more smiles on my face.
7. Explore more outside of my room, instead is out of my house.
8. Be myself, try to express my thoughts in front of others.
9. Hmmm...What else?
10. Ha!!! This is probably what my mum will says to me, "Hey, you find a boyfie,k? See, there are lots of love birds around you." LOL... This is the hard part and quite a big challenge for me.
That's all I can think of. Wish me lucks people!!! I hope I could achieve all of them by the end of 2012, at least one larh. Unless doom day is really coming this year. LOL~
Take care!
kthxbye!
:)
:)
No comments:
Post a Comment