Monday, July 30, 2012

Who can feed me !

I am blogging in the middle of my revision now. Actually I've no idea in what to write. But I want to tell is "I am so hungry right now! WTH!" As those examples in the lecture slides are about Big Mac and French Fries !!! I hate the feeling of being hungry when I am studying, seriously. But what can I do. I cannot eat now as it is already in the late night now. Ahhhh!!! 

This is the 3rd week of study. Seemed like the first day of class was on yesterday. Everything is just going so fast! I'll have a 15% of capital budgeting test in this coming Friday and one presentation next week. I think I gonna be more passionate about my study. I've wasted so much time in the first 2 weeks.

Okay, I still feeling so hungry now and I need to proceed in the revision.  Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment