Saturday, July 7, 2012

Killing time.

I kept refreshing my Facebook page even I knew there was nothing that could attract my attention. Oh god...It's such a boring life. I've done anything I could do and yet the time is still running so slow. Actually I'm ready a book, but the story is confusing so i decided to put it aside. Oh ya! I've a new design for my blog. It looks not bad huh? Hehehe...


Well, since I have nothing to do instead of sitting here and wasting my time. Why don't I share some good things that I've found from the internet.
  1. 我们,不需要去羡慕别人所拥有的幸福。

    你以为你没有的,可能在来的路上,

    你以为她拥有的,可能在去的途中。

    所以,得不到,并不一定是最痛苦,

    爬得越高,跌倒了会伤的越重,

    拥有的人,每天都活在失去的恐惧中,

    所以,拥有的少的时候,其实也是一种快乐.  
  2.  [ 知足就是幸福 ]

    多少人在今天见不到明天的太阳,
    多少人在今天已成了残疾。
    多少人在今天要面对饥荒,
    多少人在今天已失去了家。

    还活着是种幸福,有健康是份礼物。
    饱暖时要懂知足,有家归应感满足。
    要知足才会幸福,会随缘路更好走。
    顺境时不起贪念,逆境时不起憎恚。

    人生本来就是苦,不知足只会增加痛苦。
    最後总会发现,原来平凡就是幸福。 


    3. Don't judge each day by the harvest you reap, but by the seeds that you plant.----Robert Louis Stevenson.
    I like the third one. Somehow people give up easily because they focus in how long they still need to go on but not how far they have already walk. I know it is easy to ask someone to read through those motivation quotes or stories. In fact, it is hard when you applying them in life.

    That's all from me. Gonna meet with my old friends tomorrow.

    :)




No comments:

Post a Comment