I saw this in my FB which I feel it is so true. Family isn't always blood, like your closed friends.
You can share everything with them with the same way you share with your family. :)
=======================================
Today is the second week of my new semester. I have to do tutorial questions from now on which means I've less time to go out. I feel so imbalance this few days as my closed friends are still having their holiday. I just can't get enough to hang out with them.
I found that I am acting so slow and stubborn lately. I think to do more exercises so that my brain can generates faster.
I'm gonna to manage a food blog together with my friends. Three of us like to do cooking. We are still in the process of designing the blog. Somehow there is some issues in editing the template. I can't wait to see the blog establish.

Food blog? You mean you are going to open a blog to share your cooking experience?
ReplyDeleteYes, something like that. We will share some nice food that we have ate too. Hope we can really manage it. Hehehe...
Delete