Saturday, July 21, 2012

Tom Hardy :)

 Okay,you probably will going to say I'm crazy. Yes! I would admit it if you say so. This man, Tom Hardy. I know him from the movie This Means War. He is the leading man of the movie. It's an interesting movie. But the most important point is, he is so gorgeous in the movie. :)


Ignore the left one.
Look at his smile !!! *melting*
Add caption

 He is currently 34 years old, more then 10 years older than me. But age is not a matter for me. Hehehehe... However, he divorced once before. *heart broken* Instead of having an ang mo to be my future husband, I prefer a typical Chinese. Why? Because I like chinese foods so much and the traditions. I'm proud to be a Chinese. :)


What I've wrote above is just for fun. Even he is so so so handsome but I'll only fall in love with him only when he can speaks in good mandarin and eat using chopsticks. ;)
Kthxbye! Good night!




No comments:

Post a Comment