Sunday, January 29, 2012

Time flies...

Time flies and see we have gone through a week in chinese new year. Is not going to describe how i celebrate my new year as it might takes time to say. It's happy overall. I'm so guilty now. I didn't do anything regards to my studies since last Friday! Oh,hell ! My final is coming in just few days more !!!!! There are still some friends i haven meet and they are going back to study so soon !! I swear, I will not take any summer course,never ever ! It kills. The moment you spend your time in enjoying your life, your inner devil will pops out and saying :"hey,you shouldn't be here. If so, then you're going to fail your exam." Walao~ it's such a mentally torture. All right ! Should have start working in my studies now. Enjoy the rest of your holidays !
kthxbye !

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment