Wednesday, January 4, 2012

First day of school.

I start my schooling life today. We've an indian guy as lecturer which is good in teaching and explaining overall. He is cute, he likes to murmuring in class. Sometimes you might can't get what he is trying to say, but fortunately he is willing to repeat and repeat without any hesitation. Everything is so far so good. I can gather and meet with my friends so frequent again. We talk bullshit and we laugh out loud sometimes. It has been a great thing for me to stay with them. But this life can only stand for another one and a half year, after that we will get graduate and getting apart to work with own life. However, the friendship wouldn't never get fade.

Something bad is happening in Sibu. A heartless creature killed one man, an old lady and three kids which only seven,eight and ten years old in a house one Tuesday morning. But the 10 year old get into heavy injured. The creature broke into the house of that family and killed whoever he scanned in his first sight. Luckily the wife of that man had heard something wrong down at her house so she went to locked herself in the room then climb out to her room to ask for help and she survive.

Somehow I am thinking why a normal person can get into so heartless situation? What have bring him to change? Why he couldn't let go those kids and the old lady? Even when you're looking for revenge, just put it on the person you hate but not the innocent ones. People are getting as cold as a steel. I wonder how the world will change to as time goes by. "Peace" is to say with your mouth and write with your hands but it is hard to undertake. I can't describe my feeling using words in this moment.

Be kind to people around, always. even you hate him. Things change just in a snap, to a right direction or the wrong one. Therefore, think twice before having your last decision.

======================================

I don't like a cruel, ugly, cold blooded society. And I believe everyone does!

No comments:

Post a Comment