
Well, it is not a secret for me. I AM 22 NOW!!! No special feeling about the getting-old-happening. As some of my friends keep reminding me that I am getting older, but what's wrong with that? No one can stays young forever, right? So never feel upset even when you're turning into 50 one day. This is how the nature is created.
Something has annoyed me for the whole morning. People are always like to celebrate birthdays as they think it should be celebrated because they think it is one of the happy thing that only happen once in a year. However, for me, the day that I've born to this world was also the same day my mum was suffering from pain, tremendously. She might had lost her life that time. Because of me, her belly had been decorated with an operation scar. So, instead of celebrating your birthday, why don't you think the painfulness that your mum had been went through.
Well, I've spend my day with old friends. I know them more than 10 years. We observe the changing between us all the way from primary school til now. It's sweet. I love to be with them as we talk craps and do silly things sometimes. It is beautiful to have them as my friends. To end this post, I would like to thanks for the wishes, presents and surprises from all of them. I have to say I really appreciate that!
Something has annoyed me for the whole morning. People are always like to celebrate birthdays as they think it should be celebrated because they think it is one of the happy thing that only happen once in a year. However, for me, the day that I've born to this world was also the same day my mum was suffering from pain, tremendously. She might had lost her life that time. Because of me, her belly had been decorated with an operation scar. So, instead of celebrating your birthday, why don't you think the painfulness that your mum had been went through.
Well, I've spend my day with old friends. I know them more than 10 years. We observe the changing between us all the way from primary school til now. It's sweet. I love to be with them as we talk craps and do silly things sometimes. It is beautiful to have them as my friends. To end this post, I would like to thanks for the wishes, presents and surprises from all of them. I have to say I really appreciate that!
=====================================
And now I'm not alone!
Love you all !
Good night.
:)
And now I'm not alone!
Love you all !
Good night.
:)
No comments:
Post a Comment