
It's Friday, suppose I should feel happy because IT'S FRIDAY and followed by a beautiful weekend. But somehow it doesn't comes in that way. Kinda moody these days with few reasons. Everything around me looks dull and not energetic at all. Sometimes life is just like this. It goes up peak and drop again without any expectation or preparation.
Okay, stop making any complaint by now. I am writing this in the middle of revision. I am tired and i need some rest. I swear, taking summer course is NOT an easy job. Normally mid-term exam only comes after you study a subject for around 2 months but for me now is 2 weeks. I've start my first class last week and next Friday will be my mid-term exam. HELL~! But fortunately it held before the CNY so that we no need to worry much about the exam during CNY. I don't hope to "eat" books during the supposed-enjoy festival.
All right, I just want to say something here so that it wouldn't be so quite. Good luck to myself for the rest of days, especially the exam.
====================================
Cheer up, Anne!
:)
Cheer up, Anne!
:)
No comments:
Post a Comment