 |
| This book! I want this book! I've saw it in Popular last time but I didn't bought it due I didn't know the story is that good. The boy, Oscar love his father more than her mum. He lost his father in the 911 incident. And one year later, he found a key in an envelop with the writing 'Black' in his father wardrobe. He felt there must be something behind the key and he decided to find out. The story is telling about the adventure of Oscar on the way to find out the mystery of the key. You know what! I went back Popular few days ago, I couldn't find this book on the rack !!!! x( |
 |
| Baked macarroni from Cirtrus. |
 |
| My bro brought me to a new place to have cendol which is consider old to him. To be honest, it tasted not bad. |
 |
| Do you know what paddy looks like. Here it is. I taken this from the paddy field in Long Lama. This is how matured paddy looks like. |
|
|
 |
| People always look for the sunrise on the mountain or beside the seashore. So, lets have a different one. This is taken in the paddy field. Pretty,right? I am so talented in taking photo. |
 |
| Marudi's char kueh tiaw. The kueh tiaw is so different from what we have normally. It's unusually thick. But it tasted nice! |
 |
| Butter chicken rice. ummm..... |
 |
| The sweet girl with her favourite Mango Sagu. Her smile is always SWEET! |
It's time for dinner and continue with the revisions.
========================================
The earth is not going to stop spinning because of you. So never think that you're something to someone or in someone's life. You're worthless in fact.
Live not because of others but for yourself.
No comments:
Post a Comment