Saturday, April 21, 2012

All about exams.

HA~It feels so relief and good after the midterm exam. I've no time to really breath these days. And now at least I'm allow to talk with my mum and see her for a longer time, watch some movies I like and have proper meals at home.

Well, they asked me how is the exam. I said I don't know, in fact I really don't know. It wasn't so hard and yet not easy for me. I just written what I know for the answer, but i never leave my paper blank at any questions. I also don't want to put pressure on me in further. The higher the expectation, the more you will get disappointment at the end. This is what I've learnt from the previous experience.

However, I cannot be too relax at the same time. The draft for the final exam timetable is out. Tell you what, it's really sucks! My first day is on the 5 of June and go one for 3 continuous days, plus the two hardest units come on the first day. YEAH! Therefore, I need to prepare earlier if not I'll go for gg !!!

I'll have 2 more assignments, one presentation, one quiz and one lab test before the final exam. So I need to catch time to tackle them. I like to describe my study in the way of the accountants in a company. At the beginning of the financial year, the accountants normally only need to do the accounting daily transactions but when it come to the end of the financial year, they'll be busy like hell.










Wish me luck and all the best to those who are studying.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment