Thursday, January 3, 2013

Survice A Year, my friends!

It's the third day of 2013. Happy New Year! Well, for me Happy New Year is an empty wish as no one can make sure the rest of the days will be happy. People will get sad, upset, disappoint, be pessimistic or any negative emotions sometimes. You can spend one day being happy, maybe a week, but a year is too long. So instead to wish people a Happy New Year, may be we can change it to Survive A Year, my friend.

Some people used to set resolutions at the beginning of the year. I'm not going to set any of them because I'm lazy to think and to be bound by them. My life will be how it needed to be. We step into a new year, however everything remains. The sun is rising everyday, people are still on their own positions. Life keep on changing as it's uncertain and unpredictable, what can I do if I'm force to make changes even I've my resolutions? You can say I'm kind of person without any goal in life, in fact I just don't want to be bound.

Okay, that's all for today. Actually I've no idea what to write, just squeezing whatever I can think of.

No comments:

Post a Comment