So far I'm happy with the final exam timetable. It's not that packed as last semester. At least it gives us more time to revise all the chapters.
Wish me luck !!!
================================
I found a voice which can sings song that it can go through my heart and recall my memories when I listened to the song he sings.Especially the lyrics. For those I didn't see for long time, how are you? How's life? For those who have left Miri, are you doing well out there? For those I forget you, I hope you are doing well.
I miss someones so badly suddenly. No matter where we are, there is still a life we need to handle. No matter how hard is your life, please do remember, it's your life. It's your responsibility to live it safely and happily.
Thank god for giving me a wonderful day!
:)
No comments:
Post a Comment