Hi, I'm back. There was some problem to login into my account for the last few weeks. And now I've figure it out. :) My tuition free week has over. I'd played with my friends crazily last week, so my parents were so worried about my studies. But dad and mom, I am a manner kid which I'll still study even I'm playing. Hehe...
Okay, it's time to prepare to go to class. Have a good day !
:)

So what's the problem of cannot sign in?
ReplyDeleteI think is because i sign in my gmail using two different email add. One is for student webmail and one is my hotmail. So now I know when I want to sign in into my blogger, I need to sign out my student webmail first then only I can sign in to blogger.
DeleteYeah you are right. So I use google chrome to access student webmail only. haha
Delete