Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Holiday starts !

Hi. I've went through a hard time for the past few weeks because of the final exams. I like to attend classes, labs, and seminars but exams are NO NO to me. I suppose no one would like to sit for exam. Well, time passes; my second year has comes to an end. I gonna to be a third year student starts from the coming semester. People say third year is enough to drive you into crazy. So I'm waiting, hope it is not that scary as what they said. *finger crossed* 

Everyday when I went home from exam, my mum asked how was it. I just replied in a guilty way saying that they were okay, full stop. I didn't gave any further elaboration. Because I know I did bad in all the papers. But nothing I can do as it already happened. What I can do is sit and wait for the results. I'll convince myself to accept the bad outcome during the result release date.

Few more days to Father's Day. As usual we don't have the habit to celebrate for any celebrations, including Father's Day. Prepare a simple dinner is the only thing we normally will do. I appreciate what my parents have done or going to do for me. I come from a very tradition family. We don't hug, we never say 'I love you' or kiss on cheeks of our family members. I know these are normal to others but I don't know why my family do not implement this kind of actions since I was born. Sometimes I am so admire when looking at my friends are hugging their parents.

人总是在追求未得到的,
而遗忘了身边爱他的人。

爸爸妈妈虽然不能给我们全世界,
但却把他们整个世界都给了我们。
不要只顾着爱我们爱的人,
而忘了孝顺深爱着我们的父母亲。

什么都可以舍,唯有父母不能舍弃。
什么都可以等,唯有孝顺父母不能等。
谁都可以不爱,唯有爸爸妈妈不能不爱。
女儿感恩有您们做我的父母。 

No comments:

Post a Comment