Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Relief.

I feel so relief now as one of my test and presentation are done today. Well, I personally judge my performance in the presentation was good, and my friends say so. So hopefully I can get a better marks, I think I deserve it. Hehehe...

But there was a issue happened yesterday.
My friend, Miss A asked :" Eh, regards to the two presentation group that have presented last week, which group do you think they performed better?"
Then I said : " The second group."
Miss A :" Ya, I think so and everyone think so. But you know what, first group got higher marks!"
Then I was shocked after knowing that. To be honest, the first group performance were just so so. For your information, one of the group member in the first group are close with our tutor and he is the president of one of the club in Business School. So, is there any unfair affair exists in this situation? I don't know. Therefore, my group is so worry about our marks will be affected.

Okay, I'll have assignments due on this coming Friday and next Monday plus another test on Tuesday. *deep breathe*

No comments:

Post a Comment