Sunday, March 11, 2012

Monday's blue.

There is still half an hour before I go to campus. Another week starts, it's week 3 in study. Sometimes I wonder why the time flies so so so fast now compared to when I was young. I asked my mum about this and she said because we've grown up, we have lot of things to do that's why you would think the time is going fast. Argh~~ Perhaps she is correct, but can someone make a day to 30 hours per day !

All right, I tried so hard to keep all thing that related to my studies on track. Like finish the weekly readings before the next class, complete my tutorial tasks during weekend, pre-understand the new lecture slides before the new lecture and etc etc. But I couldn't make it. I've an essay dues this Friday and this is the interruption for me. Everything I mentioned above has to delay. I doubt, how to improve myself in order to make everything on track. Is it possible?

It's time to go. Bye bye !

No comments:

Post a Comment